150Mbps Wireless Broadband Router
• Complies with wireless 802.11g and 802.11b standards
• Built-in hardware button to enable/disable wireless signal
• Compatible with wireless 802.11n standard with data rate up to 150Mbps
• Supports WISP (wireless ISP) connection mode
• Includes EZmax multi-languages setup wizard for Internet connection, wireless settings and firmware upgrade
• Supports EZView to manage device name, IP address, bandwidth and DMZ of UPnP compatible devices in LAN
• Supports WMM, WEP, WPA, WPA2, DDNS, QoS, IP/MAC filter, DMZ and virtual server
Impressive Data Transmission Rate via IEEE802.11n
• Edimax BR-6226n is a high speed solution that complies with wireless IEEE 802.11b/g, and is compatible with IEEE 802.11n standard. When fine-tuned to operate using the wireless 802.11n technology, BR-6226n wireless data transmission rate can reach up to 150Mbps – a coverage 3 times better than a standard 802.11g/b router. BR-6226n is truly a high performance and cost-effective solution for your home and small business environments.
Extensive Internet Connection Sharing
• With the built in NAT (Network Address Translation) function , the Edimax BR-6226n allows up to 253 wired or wireless clients to simultaneously share an Internet connection.
Remote or Local Management System
• Edimax EZView is a new enhanced management system in BR-6226n that allows you to manage your router locally or remotely from the Internet. UPnP compatible devices are automatically detected with information about the device listed in the management interface of the router. Hence, you will be able to directly manage device information such as IP address, bandwidth control, open ports and DMZ.
Flexible WISP ( Wireless Internet Service Provider) Connection Mode
• Wireless connection from your broadband router to an ISP’s Access Point is also possible. When the BR-6226n is assigned to perform such task, it repeats the signal from a wireless Internet Service Provider to your home or office, simultaneously allowing connection of both wired and wireless stations to the Internet.
Easy & Multilingual Setup Installation CD*
• A unique multilingual Setup Wizard is provided in the installation CD. By simply following the animated installation procedures, connection of your router to the Internet is done within minutes!
Practical Wireless ON/OFF Switch and Hardware WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) Button
• Edimax BR-6226n features a control button and WPS button on its rear panel. You can easily switch on/off the Wi-Fi wireless connection and setup a secure wireless network in minutes. When using a wired connection, you can pause the Wi-Fi option by pressing the button without making any extra setting.
• Supports AP, AP Client, Bridge, Bridge+ WDS and Universal Repeater modes
• Port Triggering for special applications
• DDNS and SIP
• Virtual Server and DMZ hosting
• MAC/IP filter and URL blocking
• Static routing
• UPnP architecture
• VPN Pass-Through (IPSec/PPTP)
• Schedule control
• One RJ-45 WAN port
• Four RJ-45 Fast Ethernet LAN ports
• LED Indicators: Power, Wireless, WAN, LNK/ACT for LAN
• 3dBi antenna x 2
• WPS / Reset button
• Switch for wireless on/off
• 12-language User Interface
• Supports Remote Management
• Supports EZView Management
• System Status and Security Log (Web Interface)
• Firmware upgradeable
האתר מקודם על ידי Best-SEO קידום אתרים
חנות מחשבים © 2019