Gigabit Ethernet PCI Network Adapter
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x standards
- Supports IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex flow control to enhance throughput
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging
- Includes a Setup Wizard program
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps Auto Negotiation and jumbo frame
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation - auto setup of IRQ and I/O address
- Supports PCI 2.2 Wake On LAN function
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Supports 32-bit, 66/33MHz PCI Local Bus Master for high speed operation of Rev.2.3/2.2/2.1 specification
- Compatible with Windows 98SE/2000/XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS 10.4.x up, and Linux OS
Reliable Wired Networking
- Edimax Gigabit PCI adapters deliver high performance wired network connectivity to your desktop PCs. Connect your Gigabit home or business network to any of our Gigabit PCI adapter and you instantly transfer files at speeds 10 times faster than 10/100 Fast Ethernet devices. Once connected, access to shared music, documents, movies, and photos on your network are made easy and quick. On top of these, the EN-9230TX-32 comes with more features that serve beneficial to all its users.
Comprehensive Networking Approach
- The EN-9235TX-32 supports ACPI (Advanced Configuration Power Interface) and Wake on LAN that allow remote power control of the PC. The manageability, compatibility, Plug&Play, and 32-bit bus-mastering architecture are the core essence of these PCI Gigabit adapters that provide true value to your network.
User-friendly Setup CD Wizard and Driver*
- To facilitate network connectivity, the EN-9235TX-32 includes a user-friendly setup CD wizard. Its user interface simplifies and enhances driver installation for immediate use of the device.